In this article, you will find a lot of useful information and find the best switch games reddit. If you in doubt about buying Switch or just want to know what titles are considered as the most popular ones, this topic is for you.
Advantages of Using Switch
Switch is a unique console developed by famous Nintendo. The amount of audience using it is getting 80 million. But what exactly makes this console so special?
- Portability and flexibility. Connect it to the TV or play it while you’re outside – it’s a great and modern approach to have fun playing your favorite games.
- Convenience. It has an excellent design and a gamer won’t have any problems holding it in their arms for long, pressing buttons, or using motion controls.
- Optimization. All the processes and games on the console are loading almost initially. Among all the eighth generation of video game consoles, Switch is certainly the fastest one.
- Quality and quantity of the game library. There are a lot of hits in the gaming world that has received a lot of love from their fans.
Best Switch Games for Today
There is a big list of good games available on this console. To find out the best ones, we did a little survey on Reddit. So, here is our top 10:
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It’s a real masterpiece among all the Switch games. A great combination of open-world, RPG, fairytale atmosphere, and a great plot. Fight bosses, explore dungeons, climb the rocks, and many others in the amazing game.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Unusual mix of famous Mario arcade mechanics and racing. Play with your friends, compete with them, pick items, and win! Up to 8 players can take part in one race. A lot of cool tracks are available.
- Super Mario Odyssey. It’s probably one of the biggest games in the Mario series. You can find here every feature of previous games and a lot of new stuff. Play 3D mode or classic 2D style. It’s still great.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Incredible crossover-fighting. Playing it, you will find more than 70 characters from your favorite franchises. Fight team versus a team or make a duel – it’s still great fun to beat someone!
- Pokémon Sword and Shield. Provides one of the best integration in the Pokémon world for sure. Play open-world RPG in the famous setting and fight other Pokémon Trainers.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Craft, built, plant, and do whatever you want in this nice life simulator. Customize your character and explore the village. Start your adventure and have fantastic fun.
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Chose a house, lead your students, and win in complex battles by using successful strategy. Define your tactic and become a winner.
- Hades. Another great roguelike action game in Greek myths setting. It’s not just a simple slaughter – you need a good strategy to succeed your enemies and win.
- Heaven’s Vault. A very interesting game where you take a role of an archeologist. Your mission is to explore ancient ruins and translate the old forgotten language. However, you have a lot of choices and an open-world making it RPG-like.
- Stardew Valley. Probably the best farm simulator. Plant and built, interact with NPCs, play with your friends, complete tasks, fight with monsters, and try many other interesting features.