If you are searching for a reliable VPN client, Avast can be a great choice. Actually, it is among the most popular VPN solutions in the world. However, you may experience some problems while utilizing Avast VPN.
If you want to get more information about Avast VPN, you have come to the right place. Check out this brief article to be sure you know everything about potential issues with VPN and how to fix them fast and at ease.
Why the VPN service isn’t working
If you want to prevent hackers’ attacks when you are using Wi-Fi networks in public places and block third-party organizations tracking your search history, Avast can easily help you. However, that doesn’t mean that you’ll avoid all the problems. Unfortunately, Avast VPN problems occur from time to time.
Actually, there are several reasons why Avast VPN is not working. They are the following:
- problems with your connection: if you have any troubles with your connection, the VPN client won’t operate correctly;
- something went wrong during installation: although Avast is quite easy to install, you may experience problems at this stage;
- interference with other programs: in some cases, Avast VPN doesn’t work properly because of interference with other programs and app on your computer;
- location problems: Avast allows you to choose the location of your choice, but if the preferred server is overloaded, you won’t be able to use your VPN;
- subscription: you must have an active subscription to use the VPN solution. It won’t work as it should if the subscription has expired.
How to fix Avast VPN problems
If you have questions or experience troubles with Avast, you can reach the customer support team to get the necessary help. However, some issues can be easily fixed on your own. Here is how to handle the situation when Avast VPN is not working.
Fix 1: Try to choose another VPN location
Avast offers an extra feature where it is possible to choose the VPN location manually. You may select something that fits your needs better. However, if most people pick the same VPN locations, they become overloaded or unresponsive due to too much traffic.
Fix 2: Connection
When your Internet doesn’t work correctly, your Avast VPN won’t work too. Moreover, bear in mind that you need to examine whether your proxy servers are active or not.
Take a detailed look at your router. Restart it and wait for about 60 seconds before plugging the device back in. This method will help you to clear the temporary configurations and reboot your router.
Fix 3: Subscription
Of course, you need to have a valid subscription. If you think that something is wrong with your Avast account, visit the official website to see if your subscription is active.
Avast VPN is an awesome service that can be incredibly helpful for those who need more privacy on the Internet. Here are several solutions for the most common Avast VPN problems. Try them before reaching the customer care team.